pets care-cat



This blog is for cats lovers. So many link about cats care, and provide some online service for cat lovers!! Meow!

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Picture of Miki

catcatcatcat...try to corfirm, the heartbeat, still alive or not

Study For final exam with Miki...ffuuhh!!!, better its sleep..if not, he run here, there....I like to slap its head, if it near and wanna play with me. But look when it sleep, if you want to make it wake up, you must wait it do by itself...wait for my proof!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've got a cat lyke dis to..

visit my blog ya!!!

6:22 PM  
Blogger RASHED said...

Top 10 Premium High Protein Dry Dog Food https://sirmiocare.blogspot.com/2019/09/top-10-premium-high-protein-dry-dog-food.html

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Mark Taylor said...

Thanks for sharing this post. I am very interested in this topic. Vet bundaberg Recognizing this downside early in puppies is definitely an excellent factor.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home